Coffee Shop Team Member, Boston Arms, Sheffield
- Based at Boston Arms, Woodseats, Sheffield
- Part time or Full time
- UK Living wage
- Passionate about great coffee and customer service
- Previous experience desired, but full training is provided
As one of the coffee shop team, you will report to the General Manager. You'll need to be comfortable working on your own from time to time. Strong customer service is a must, as well as someone who can multitask, work fast and provide a fantastic service for our customers.
We are also keen to integrate you into our company culture, and if you are enthusiastic about beer or coffee you will be welcomed on brewery visits, beer expos, conferences and meeting various suppliers.
The Boston Arms opens into the evening as a micro pub, and although this position is primarily for the day time trade, we would like to be able to train all of our team to be able to do both jobs.
Opening up, and closing the bar:
- Setting up and making the bar presentable for service. Setting up the till system, and managing itinerary online.
- Cleaning the bar at the end of shifts and locking away assets.
Running the bar:
- Pouring and serving drinks, taking payments.
- Being proactive and ensuring the bar is well stocked with glassware/crockery and product in preparation for busy periods.
- Providing excellent customer service and being extremely knowledgeable about the products we have on offer.
- Keeping on top of cleaning duties when the bar is quiet.
- Continuously proactive with ideas and general upkeep.
- Helping to run events taking place at Boston Arms.
- Helping prepare the bar for evening trade
- Basic catering skills and a level 2 hygiene certificate a bonus.
Please send a short intro about yourself and a CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state in the subject line the position you are applying for.