Bar Team Member, Plough Inn, Two Dales
- Based at The Plough Inn, Two Dales
- Part time / Full time
- UK Living wage
- Track record of great customer service
- Previous experience in bar work strongly desired (training provided)
As one of the bar team, you will report to the General Manager. You'll need to be comfortable working on your own from time to time. Strong customer service is a must, as well as someone who can multitask, work fast and provide service for a large number of customers.
Further cellar and hospitality training can be offered if you are enthusiastic about developing your career in hospitality.
Opening up, and closing the bar:
- Making the bar presentable for service. Setting up the till system. Ensuring the beer lines are correctly connected for service.
- Fully cleaning the bar and pub at the end of shifts.
- Making sure the bar is continually supplied with glassware and product.
- Being proactive and ensuring the bar is well stocked in preparation for busy periods.
- Providing excellent customer service and being knowledgeable about the products we have on offer.
- Making sales on all beverages - alcoholic, non alcoholic & hot drinks.
- Keeping all pub areas clean and tidy, and adhering to the cleaning rota.
- Assist seating customers at tables and managing bookings, and ensuring tables are promptly cleaned between sittings.
- Continuously proactive with ideas and general upkeep.
- Communicating with Kitchen team to ensure excellent food service.
- There will be opportunities to chip in and help with our events in the pub and beer garden
Please send a short intro about yourself and a CV via email to email@example.com
Please state in the subject line the position you are applying for.