Bar Team Member, Boston Arms, Sheffield
- Based at Boston Arms, Woodseats, Sheffield
- Part time or Full time
- UK Living wage
- Passionate about great customer service
- Previous bartending experience essential
- An interest in craft beer or cocktails desired
- Experience with catering or barista work a bonus
As one of the bar team, you will report to the General Manager. You'll need to be comfortable working on your own from time to time. Strong customer service is a must, as well as someone who can multitask, work fast and provide a fantastic service for our customers. Further cellar and catering training can be offered if you are enthusiastic about developing your career in hospitality.
We are also keen to integrate you into our company culture, and if you are enthusiastic about beer you will be welcomed on brewery visits, beer expos, conferences and meeting various suppliers.
Opening up, and closing the bar:
- Setting up and making the bar presentable for service. Setting up the till system, and managing itinerary online.
- Cleaning the bar at the end of shifts and locking away assets.
Running the bar:
- Pouring and serving drinks, taking payments.
- Being proactive and ensuring the bar is well stocked with glassware and product in preparation for busy periods.
- Providing excellent customer service and being extremely knowledgeable about the products we have on offer.
- Keeping on top of cleaning duties when the bar is quiet.
- Continuously proactive with ideas and general upkeep.
- Helping to run events taking place at Boston Arms.
Please send a short intro about yourself and a CV via email to email@example.com
Please state in the subject line the position you are applying for.