Chef, Plough Inn, Two Dales
- Based at The Plough Inn, Two Dales
- Part time or Full Time
- £9-10 p/h DOE
- Track record of great customer service
- Previous experience in catering essential, bar experience desirable
- Completed Level 2 Food Hygiene or higher desirable
Reporting to the Manager. We’ll need someone who can draw from plenty of previous kitchen experience and is comfortable working autonomously. We will provide basic training on the products we are planning to serve. Strong customer service is a must, as well as someone who can multitask, work fast and manage a large number of covers.
With BoozeHound currently expanding, there is an opportunity for the right person to develop their career and work their way up the ladder alongside us, helping build and run our business across multiple sites and disciplines. Having the confidence to bring ideas to the table is always welcome.
- Running and maintaining the Kitchen
- Cooking and preparing food orders
- Communicating with front of house to run orders and provide good service
- Ensuring the Kitchen remains spotlessly clean using a cleaning checklist
- Organising food stock inventory to prepare for each day
- Continuously proactive with ideas and general upkeep.
- There will be opportunities to chip in and help with our events in the pub and beer garden
- The chance to work on and provide ideas for themed cuisine for certain events
Please send a short intro about yourself and a CV via email to email@example.com
Please state in the subject line the position you are applying for.