Bar Supervisor, Plough Inn, Two Dales
- Based at The Plough Inn, Two Dales
- Part time
- £10.00 p/h after probationary period
- Must have previous bar experience (at supervisor level preferred) but full training provided
- Track record of great customer service
We are looking for a bar supervisor at the Plough Inn. Strong customer service is a must - we need someone outgoing, chatty and who can be an excellent representative of our brand, as well as someone who can work fast and manage a large number of covers.
The role will mainly be based at The Plough Inn in Two Dales, Derbyshire. However, we are a fluid bar company operating across several sites and seasonal events, and you will have the opportunity to manage bar teams at music festivals, country shows, and other outdoor events.
With BoozeHound currently expanding, there is an opportunity for the right person to develop their career and work their way up the ladder alongside us, helping build and run our business across multiple sites and disciplines.
We are also keen to integrate you into our company culture, and if you are enthusiastic about beer you will be welcomed on brewery visits, beer expos, conferences and meeting various suppliers.
- Opening up, and closing the bar:
- Making the bar presentable for service. Setting up the till system, with cash float.
- Ensuring members of staff are briefed about products and prepped for making sales.
- Overseeing and cleaning the bar at the end of shifts and locking away assets.
- Cashing up in the evening.
Running the bar:
- Managing staff and staff breaks.
- Being proactive and ensuring the bar is well stocked with glassware and product in preparation for busy periods.
- Providing excellent customer service and being extremely knowledgeable about the products we have on offer.
- Keeping all pub areas clean and tidy.
- Managing tables and bookings, seating guests and ensuring tables are promptly cleaned between sittings.
- Continuously proactive with ideas and general upkeep.
- Communicating with Kitchen team to ensure excellent food service.
Cellar Management (Training Provided):
- Changing Barrels as and when needed.
- Stock takes and line cleaning when required.
- Manage the product wastage – ensure staff are recording wastage and initiate processes that keep wastage to a minimum.
- Seeing in deliveries and adding to our stock roster.
Please send a short intro about yourself and a CV via email to email@example.com
Please state in the subject line the position you are applying for.